We are a commercial interior design firm specializing in creating memorable office spaces.
We set ourselves apart by being an OFFICE ENVIRONMENT company, not just office furnishings and finishes.
Taking the look, feel, & messaging from your marketing, and bringing it alive in your space is what we do best.
Our recipe for success is simple:
When (A) your existing Marketing and (B) Branding is multiplied by (C) Interior design = Cohesive messaging and a winning combination for your business!
At San Diego Office Design we craft office spaces that speak about you, your company, and your company's brand. If you are working in an office without a strong message about your companies culture, brand and mission statement - then you need us! We specialize in working in office spaces that need color, design, functionality, and a healthy happy work environment for employees. We utilize environmental psychology, strong marketing and branding techniques and innovative interior design techniques to build your office spaces - whether it's for 3 people or 300.
Our clients include more than just office spaces!
- Medical & Surgical Centers
- Retail Stores
- Night Clubs
- Food Service & Restaurant
- Fitness Clubs
Office Design offers the following services
- Autocad, elevations, sketches & design boards
- Tenant improvement planning - get the biggest bang for your improvement dollars, and avoid costly mistakes & pitfalls
- Complete office design, move-in/move-out assistance
- Upgrades to existing space - planning for growth/expansion
- Shifting into a smaller space - flexible use spaces
- Office Updates - quick & easy face-lifts (called "Space Lifts")
- Color & branding assistance
- Space planning
- Furniture purchasing & specifying
- Furniture design - custom pieces to fit your style & budget
- Single room upgrades - Lobby, conference, executive offices
Blending Smart Design With Environmental Psychology
Environmental psychology is the practice of making sure employees and visitors to the office feel appreciated, important, happy and healthy while in the space. Why is environmental psychology important in an office? According to a recent North American Survey, nearly 50% of workers rank their work environment as the most critical element of job satisfaction. In fact, they ranked environment above praise and recognition, compensation and benefits, job security, and promotions.
What's the ROI?
Your employees will thrive, and so will your business. We know how to build a high quality office environment, that generates a competitive advantage in the workplace.
What San Diego Office Design does best
- Crafts strong company identities
Is your companies culture, creativity, and individuality evident throughout your office space? When visitors arrive at your office does the space communicate your vision, message, and level of success in the market-place?
- Assists you in retention of valuable staff members
Give your team pride of ownership in their business, and create a workspace that makes them feel valued & appreciated. Reduce employee sick time, workplace stress, and costly healthcare reimbursements.
- Improves overall efficiency & productivity
Proper placement of departments, equipment, and team spaces to create a logical flow of communication and work spaces throughout the office helps everyone work smarter.